Expecta Lipil DHA for Pregnant & Nursing Moms, 30 softgels

Comment about Expecta Lipil DHA for Pregnant & Nursing Moms, 30 softgels

I was taking this because my son pediatrician told me that it is essential for nursing mom. I love to take the gel type and my son is already laughing, cooing, imitating and look at me from across the room before he turn 3 months. I think this supplement really work.


Expecta Lipil DHA for Pregnant & Nursing Moms, 30 softgels

Expecta Lipil DHA for Pregnant & Nursing Moms, 30 softgels

Expecta Lipil DHA for Pregnant & Nursing Moms, 30 softgels Details

Dietary Supplement

One Easy-To-Take Softgel Per Day Helps You Get the DHA Your Diet May Lack

  • Formulated With a Hint of Lemon to Reduce Potential Aftertaste
  • Made From a Non-Fish Source of DHA
  • Support Your Baby's Brain & Eye Development During Pregnancy & While Breastfeeding*

DHA Facts

  • An Omega-3 Fatty Acid
  • A Key Nutrient Babies Receive in Utero & Through Breast Milk*
  • Plays a Role in the Development of Your Baby's Brain & Eyes*

1-888-439-7328

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, cure or treat any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment