Munchkin Stay-Put Suction Bowls, 3 ea

Comment about Munchkin Stay-Put Suction Bowls, 3 ea

The product received is not as described on the site. I purchased these bowls from a retail store only to come home and find my set came with one lid instead of three. Since the bowls are different sizes, I wanted lids for each as I had seen advertised. An online search brought me here, where the photo clearly shows three bowls with three lids. The description refers to "lids" plural not a "lid". I plan to call the company tomorrow to ask about this, so I cannot speak yet to customer service. Overall, the bowls work well. I used one from the first set I purchased and was pleased with how well it stuck (despite some negative reviews on this). The bowl was perfect for my son who is learning to feed himself with a spoon. He was able to scoop his yogurt out of the bowl, and I was free to eat my own meal without having to hold the bowl for him. If the bowls arrived with three lids, I would give them 5 stars.


Munchkin Stay-Put Suction Bowls, 3 ea

Munchkin Stay-Put Suction Bowls, 3 ea

Munchkin Stay-Put Suction Bowls, 3 ea Details

Munchkin Stay-Put Suction Bowls are BPA Free

No comments:

Post a Comment